domingo, 10 de enero de 2016

Gestalt Therapy - Individual Sessions


1 hour sessions focusing on the“here and now” - the present moment.

  • What thoughts or feelings are “ruling” my life, putting obstacles to my personal fulfillment and my well-being?
  • Do I accept myself the way I am? Am I still fighting to change myself, “be different”, “don’t be like this”?
  • Do I feel grounded, following my path with confidence and flexibility?
  • Do I recognize and trust my personal power, my worth, my singularities and abilities?
  • Do I accept life as an experience, without judgment, over controlling or fear of a future that is yet to come?
  • Do I love and respect myself enough to be able to love and respect others?
  • My weaknesses, fears, suffering and tears, do I use them as a driving force to fulfill myself? Or do they keep me immersed in the past, to what has been or could have been?
  • Do I allow myself to laugh, play and venture, letting my inner child emerge?
  • Do I experiment with freedom and consciousness with my sexuality, my creative force and my masculine/feminine duality?
 
35 euros (first meeting has no cost).
Contact: humanismoyconsciencia@gmail.com/(+34) 645 126 903


No hay comentarios: